|Ms Mel and ODNT want you to share your holiday traditions with them. Tell about one of your family’s holiday traditions. (NOTE: I didn’t say you had to LIKE the tradition.)|
There are so many facets as to what makes a holiday gathering with my family, and all of the things listed below are happening at the same time, which make it one big ball of tradition.
- Regardless of the main course, baked ziti must be available.
- Kids are disciplined using full (including confirmation) names.
- We discovered coquito shuts my uncle up… for a while.
- Adults no longer exchange presents; they’re too awful to regift.
- My Hess trucks are displayed. Batteries are hidden away- sorry kids!
- I feel truly thankful… it’s once a year!